Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sewing Day Accomplishments: June 30th, 2015

My sewing day today almost didn't happen!  In fact it wasn't until 9 p.m. tonight that I actually got around to doing any stitching. 

I was determined to not let the whole day go by without getting any sewing done so  at 9 p.m. I set down at my sewing machine and worked on the scrap quilt-a-long I'm taking part in.  

I stitched and trimmed all my blogs to 12 1/2 inches long.  The width varies as it should.



So what do you think?  It's looking quite 'scrappy' isn't it?

 patsi

If you’ve found this post to be helpful please share about it with others or PIN it.  Thank you!

You can also follow me on Pinterest and on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. That really does look fun! I can't wait to see the finished product, scrappy quilts are so cheery seeming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying it and I'm using up all my scraps! Win! Win!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...