Saturday, July 25, 2015

An Update on My Attempt to Grow my Own Lemons

In this post I shared that the lemon seeds I had been sprouting were ready to plant and then gave an update on them here.

Take a look at them now ... 




Five of them are up and thriving and I noticed this morning that another one is breaking through the soil.  That means 6 out of the 11 seeds I planted have come up!

This is an experiment to see whether I can grow my own lemons and so far it's looking promising!




If you’ve found this post to be helpful please share about it with others or PIN it.  Thank you!




You can also follow me on Pinterest and on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patsi my question is where are you going to plant them when they get bigger? I would love to grow my own lemon's but I live in Wisconsin and our weather is not been know for a long growing season let alone growing lemon tree's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tealady, we have a greenhouse that we can house them in over the winter months. Our winters are usually mild and summers hot, tropical and long so the weather is conducive to growing them. I'm hoping I will have success!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...