Thursday, July 23, 2015

Sewing Day Accomplishments: July 21st, 2015

This week my sewing day had to take place in small increments of time over a two day period.  My husband has been very sick and my schedule has been anything but normal. 

 Here's what I got done ...


I completed one of the two pillows I'm making from scraps!


Here it is in it's new home ... an antique wing-backed jar that sits by the hearth!
(The coloring in this picture is off a bit, so sorry ... the pillow really sets the chair off and I am so pleased with my scrappy project.)


Update:  I was asked how I made envelope style pillow covers ... here's a link explaining the process ... http://heyletsmakestuff.com/2014/01/06/simple-envelope-enclosure-tutorial/


patsi



If you’ve found this post to be helpful please share about it with others or PIN it.  Thank you!



 

You can also follow me on Pinterest and on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. Your pillow looks wonderful on your chair....I used to have a chair quite similar in my living room.
    I hope your husband is feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Looks like it was fun to see

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your patience in completing this project Patsy. It's lovely! Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mimi! Patience is not one of my virtues, but when faced with having a little time as opposed to no time to sew, I'll take it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...