Sunday, September 27, 2015

Getting Ready for the Holidays ... Week# 1

In order to reach our goal of being ready for the holidays we’ve got to start … at the beginning!  This week we need to make our gift list. Write down everyone you plan to give a gift too.  Include the mailman, garbage pick-up man, friends, neighbors, family, co-workers, church family, etc ... everyone you give gifts too no matter how small the gift. Don’t worry about what you’re going to give them; we just want to get a list this week.  

How many are on your list?   Do you need to pare your list down?  If so, now is the time to do it.  Be realistic!

Patsi

You can also follow A Working Pantry on Pinterest and on Facebook


7 comments:

  1. Patsi, I always have a cast of thousands (figuratively speaking) on my list, and the joy of DIY is that they can ALL have a gift. I'm off to do my list now. Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi, I made my list too!!! This series is as much for me as it is for anyone else who wants to complete it!

      Delete
  2. How wise to start so early! Great inspiration to get at it! :) ~Jennifer B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided to try your plan this year. I need the help...bad! lol I have made my list, but it seems awful big. I think I need to reassess my list, realistically.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I got my Christmas gift this past Friday okay my husband told me it would be my Christmas gift for the next 4 years LOL!! My stove finally died after 20 years - cost way to much to repair. The stove came from the big box store, was on sale someone had returned the stove another discount, had dent in the right side ( that set right next to my cabinets, can not see it ) so another discount. all said and done I got $999.99 for $399.99 plus free delivery. Merry Christmas to me!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the holidays and I no longer do or plan any gift giving anymore. My hubby took it over when I got sick a couple of years ago. I must say the holidays have been so much easier I do plan the meals and other holiday parties. I enjoy entertaining and now I have the energy and time to do so.Yet I did as you've said for the many years I had to do it all, I am very grateful for my hubby to do so.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...