Sunday, October 18, 2015

Getting Ready for the Holidays: Week #4

Can you believe that here we are ready for week #4 in our holiday preps? We are going to be soooooooooo ready for those holidays when they get here!!!

This week we're going to talk about family traditions. Do you do Christmas PJ’s … Elf on the Shelf … drive around and see the Christmas lights? What are some of your family traditions? What do you need to do in order to make them happen?

Okay, it’s time to report in. What have you been able to mark off your holiday to-do list this week?

What did you get done?

What are you working on?

Your assignment this week is to make a list of things you need to do in order to make those family traditions happen. Also, to do something/anything toward your holiday preps and be prepared to report in next week.


I purchased a gift for our oldest granddaughter and a bulk bag of individually wrapped star candies to go in Christmas mugs that I purchased on clearance after Christmas last year. I’ll wrap these up really pretty and give as gifts to a specific group of people that I have in mind. My Christmas gift list is shrinking; how about yours?

 patsi

You can also follow A Working Pantry on Pinterest and on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm....I'm getting there Patsy, but birthdays have eaten into my time. I'm the chief cake baker and decorator in my family so I've been busy wrestling fondant onto Devils Food and Vanilla Butter cakes! And of course Dance Recitals take an enormous chunk of time, and we've just put that one to bed too. Back on deck this week with a vengeance! You are so organised! Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi, our assignments have been small, I function much better by breaking things down into small steps, so it won't take you long to get caught up. We wear many hats and sometimes we have to do a little creative juggling to get it all done!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...