Sunday, December 6, 2015

Getting Ready for the Holidays ... Week # 10

Our 'getting ready for the holidays' series is winding down.  
We only have two more weeks of assignments after this one. 

I hope this series has been helpful in getting and keeping you motivated in your holiday preps. 

So, what's this week's assignment????

Here you go ...

If you’re sending cards, newsletters or packages out of town, this is the week to get them in the mail … and it’s time to take inventory again! 

How many gifts have you purchased and or made as of today? 

What are you working on? 

What did you get done this past week?


patsi




Earn Cashback By Shopping Through EBates!


You can also follow A Working Pantry on Pinterest and on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Wrapping and waiting for a few things to come in the mail this week ( hopefully!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working on cards this week, yah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's what I was able to accomplish for gifts this week:
    -I printed off a pretty pattern (http://www.atopserenityhill.com/2014/02/28/free-watercolor-doodle-printable/) onto the blank back of a black poke-a-dot patterned cardstock page (bought a few years ago at Michaels), cut them into strips, punched a hole in the top and attached a tassel (bought at Dollarama, $1.25/ pack of 12 tassels) to make beautiful double sided bookmarks.
    -I embroidered a tea towel to pair up with a jar of homemade cinnamon rhubarb jam for my daughter’s school principal (she has been quite active with setting up supports for my daughter this year).
    -I finally found the cardboard coin holders I knew I had and used them to seal up the four leaf clovers that my daughter and I picked last summer from our yard (I ironed them between wax paper to preserve them). I was able to make 10 in total. I plan on including these in some of the Christmas gifts thereby giving the gift of “Good Luck”!
    -I finished sewing the embroidered throw pillow for my daughter.
    -I sewed 2 more infinity scarves, one for my daughter and one for my aunt.

    This year, I have made more gifts than I ever have before! Some gifts came out of my gift stock, so only a few gifts were actually purchased over the last month. I'm pretty proud of my accomplishments this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda, you have inspired me and have given me some ideas for next Christmas!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...