Friday, December 11, 2015

Wrapping it Up and Making it Pretty ... #2

I had some time to do some more gift wrapping today ... want to see what I did?




My husband has a group of children that he does Bible question and answer activities with each Sunday night at church.  We wanted to give them a little something for a Christmas gift this year and this is what I came up with.

1 bug-eye pen (we got a package of 12 on clearance for $9.81), 1 small notebook (we got these on sale in August during the back to school sale for $.10 each) and a couple of pieces of candy (that we got on sale for half price after Halloween.)  I had the 'cookie bags' on hand, the green 'grass' was purchased on clearance last year for $.10 and the ribbon was purchased last year for $.10 a roll (on clearance of course).  Price for each gift, approximately $.86 each!



I placed them in a basket to be used as part of our holiday decor until it's time to gift them to the recipients.


patsi

Earn Cashback By Shopping Through EBates!

You can also follow A Working Pantry on Pinterest and on Facebook


AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com

7 comments:

  1. Very nice! And I can imagine how excited the children will be! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are really nice notebooks that you found for only $.10 each! What a great find. Those pens are awfully cute too! I think the children are going to love those little gift packs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda A, they were all in a bin and I couldn't just pass them by. I wasn't sure what I would do with them at the time, but when we came across the 'bug eyed' pens, I knew!

      Delete
  3. Great finds...and a great idea.. The children will be thrilled with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were Sew Blessed Maw, we passed them out to the children last night!

      Delete
  4. What a blessing these will be to some lucky children

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...