Monday, April 11, 2016

Baby Bluebird Update ...

For those who have asked for updates on the bluebird nest/eggs my husband found in our yard, 
here you go ...




This is what the nest looked like when my husband found it!




This is what it looked like a week later.   Look at that baby robin!




And here is what it looks like today ...

Can you find the baby robin?  

Look for his beak at the bottom of the picture just a tad left of the middle.


 patsi

You can also follow A Working Pantry on Pinterest and on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Patsi, what a beautiful colour those eggs are. How exciting to see the baby birds hatching out! It must indeed be spring over there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Patsy loved seeing the baby bird! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Patsy, What a cute little face. Is there one or more babies? I hope you can keep posting updates.
    At your house the Bluebirds REALLY ARE Nesting! Have a lovely weekend! With love Annabel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annabel, I checked the nest yesterday and saw 3 babies and one unhatched egg. We are thoroughly enjoying watching the whole process and yes, the bluebirds really are nesting at our house. I thought of you and your blog the first time I saw the eggs in the nest!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...