Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Hurricane Matthew and a Free Gift!

We received a phone call today asking our help with some further Hurricane Matthew clean-up.  (We still have roads closed, trees down and many people whose home are not safe to live in.)  This time we've been asked to help prepare meals for the volunteer workers who have and are coming in from other states to help gut houses and do the hard work of cleaning up from the flood waters.

We'll be preparing for about 20 workers for each meal ... what a blessing our well-stocked pantry is in a situation like this!

At any rate, I'll be occupied with this for the next several days and won't have a lot of time for being online ... thank you in advance for understanding.

I do have a freebie for you though that I hope will be useful.  I first saw one of these at a little non-electric Mennonite store back in the summer.  I loved it and thought how useful it would be so instead of paying $18 for theirs, I came home and started putting ideas together for one of my own.

Now, I want to make it available to you ...  Food Preservation Log ... 18 pages  (click on the link to get your free copy.)

I would love to know what you think.  If this is something you find beneficial would you consider making a donation of any size?  Any and all size donations are appreciated.  If you are unable, it's okay, you can still download the Food Preservation Log at no cost.


 https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif


Thanks!
patsi




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...