Featured Post

If I Were Just Starting Out Building a Well-Stocked Pantry ...

I recently received a comment from a reader basically asking me where to start when building a well-stocked pantry.  Since I get this ques...

Friday, August 11, 2017

Photo Friday ...8/11/2017

A little summer beauty ...



Enjoy!

(The trees to the right are a hedge of trees that back our property. They belong to our neighbor ... who happens to be a good neighbor.)

patsi
She looketh well to the ways of her household … Proverbs 31:27


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! Patsy, what are the trees to the right, planted in a line?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda, The trees are a hedge of trees that back our property. They belong to our neighbor ... who happens to be a good neighbor.

      Delete
    2. Oh, I thought they might be a type of fruit tree and wondered what your orchard might be growing.

      Delete
  2. Looking a very luscious green Miss Patsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope they smell beautiful as well. I am always so disappointed in roses that have no aroma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terri, I'm afraid their beauty is all we get from them, they have no aroma!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...