Featured Post

If I Were Just Starting Out Building a Well-Stocked Pantry ...

I recently received a comment from a reader basically asking me where to start when building a well-stocked pantry.  Since I get this ques...

Friday, August 18, 2017

Photo Friday 8/18/2017

Presentation! Presentation!  Presentation!

How you dress a gift can make all the difference ... 


These pillows are packaged in a cheap trash bag with the top tied together using curling ribbon.  How simple and how pretty ... (or at least I think so!).

The receipients of these gifts will be able to see just enough to peak their curosity!

patsi
She looketh well to the ways of her household … Proverbs 31:27

4 comments:

  1. very clever and pretty hi from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patsy did the little possums like their presies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane, I'll let you know in a couple of weeks ... when I get to see them! "little possums liketheir presies" ... I love that!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...