Featured Post

If I Were Just Starting Out Building a Well-Stocked Pantry ...

I recently received a comment from a reader basically asking me where to start when building a well-stocked pantry.  Since I get this ques...

Monday, May 18, 2015

DayBook Entry # 2

For Today ...  May 18th, 2015


Outside my window ... the sun is shining and a nice breeze is blowing.  I love this time of the year before it gets too hot to enjoy the outdoors.
 

I am thinking ...  that ‘rest time’ for 4 year old twins is a good thing!   
 

I am thankful ... for the community of like minded people the A Working Pantry Facebook group has become. 
 

I am enjoying … the sounds of the twins as they run around and around the chicken coup that houses the baby chicks.  The twins talk to the baby chicks just like they could answer them back.  I don’t know which is more fun; watching the baby chicks or the twins interacting with them! 
 

I am creating ...  a time in my week for sewing.  I’m trying to decide which day of the week would be the best one to set aside as my sewing day. 
 

I am going ...  to continue praying for a dear friend who lost her job last week. 
 

I am wondering ...  what I can do to promote my e-book,  Yes, You CAN Have a Well-Stocked Pantry     
 

I am reading ...  Finding Joy by Sarah Floyd    
 
I am seeing … a full week ahead! 
 

I am hearing … my husband call out to me to bring him a hoe ... he had seen another snake ...the third in a week's time!
 

I am hoping ... for a nice quiet evening.
 

In my kitchen …. there is nothing cooking.  My husband and I were so tired when the twins' mommy came to pick them up we decided that something quick and easy was in order for supper.  We had some errands to run in town so our quick and easy meal turned out to be dining with Mr. Bojangles.  I had their roasted snack bites and a serving of coleslaw.  It was quite good!
 

One of my favorite things ... my big wrap-around front porch.  It has half the square footage of my house.  Lots of events and activities have taken place on this porch!
 

Around the house …  I need to do laundry!
 

A scene from my day …

 
 
To read other Day Book Entries go HERE. 


 patsi
A Working Pantry

If you’ve found this post to be helpful please share about it with others or PIN it.  Thank you!
 
You can also follow me on Pinterest and on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. I love your Day Book entries Patsy. They are such an insight into life where you are. Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...