Featured Post

If I Were Just Starting Out Building a Well-Stocked Pantry ...

I recently received a comment from a reader basically asking me where to start when building a well-stocked pantry.  Since I get this ques...

Monday, June 15, 2015

Daybook: June 15th, 2015


 

For Today ... June 15th, 2015

Outside my window ... the temperature reached 102 degrees today with a heat index of 109!

I am thinking ... that this hot weather is really dangerous.

I am thankful ... for my husband. We are celebrating 35 years of marriage this week.

I am creating ... a new list of sewing projects as I'll hopefully be finishing up some of my 'works in progress' this week.

I am going ... to try to get to bed before midnight tonight!

I am wondering ... if the amount we have budgeted for the power bill this month will be enough.  (In my mind I can see the meter spinning round and round!)  We’re doing everything we can to keep the power bill down but running the air conditioner daily will definitely cause it to increase.

I am reading ... my Bible daily and that’s about all the reading time I have this week.

I am seeing …  the need to add a 'baking' day to my schedule each week.  Eating low carb, it is important to keep low-carb snacks and goodies on hand.  Buying them is too expensive for my budget so it's time to start doing some  low-carb baking on a regular basis.

I am hearing … the hum of the air conditioner … it’s really working hard!

I am hoping ... for a break in this heat … without severe storms!

I am learning ... new children’s songs at VBS this week.

In my garden ... we’re harvesting squash, bell peppers, cabbage, eggplant and onions.

In my kitchen …. my husband prepared snacks for VBS!

One of my favorite things ... hearing the twins say, “Mrs. Patsi, I love you!”  The twins stayed with us again today and more than once they flung their little arms around my waist and said 'Mrs. Patsi, I love you!"

Around the house … well, let’s just say that it needs a little bit of attention!!!

A scene from my day … mimosa tree blooms




 patsi
A Working Pantry

To Learn More About My E-Book, click on the link:  Yes, You CAN Have A Well-Stocked Pantry!

 
If you’ve found this post to be helpful please share about it with others or PIN it.  Thank you!

You can also follow me on Pinterest and on Facebook

To read other's daybook entries go HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Just reading today's post made me tired,you really do have a large garden.Do you have monthly budget through your electric company? Here we pay $65.00 a month all year and normally we get a couple months in summer where we do not have to pay because we have credit.I bought your pantry e-book and I am learning a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think mimosa trees are so pretty. My husband had our 35th anniversary in March.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...