Featured Post

If I Were Just Starting Out Building a Well-Stocked Pantry ...

I recently received a comment from a reader basically asking me where to start when building a well-stocked pantry.  Since I get this ques...

Monday, November 30, 2015

Daybook Entry: November 30, 2015

Outside my window ...  the few trees that are not evergreens, have lost their leaves or are in the process of doing so.

I am thinking ... that there is still so much ‘outside’ work to be done before the ‘too cold to be outside’ weather gets here.

I am thankful ... that I am almost completely done Christmas shopping!

I am stitching ...  some hanging handtowels!

I am going ... to avoid the stores as much as possible from now until after the holidays!  I don’t like shopping when the stores are crowded!

I am wondering ... what’s in the present my youngest daughter sent home with us from our last visit with her.  It’s my Christmas present from her and I’m not even supposed to touch it until Christmas … she knows how hard that is for me to do!!!

I am reading ... The Best Yes, by Lisa TerKeurst.  This is turning out to be a thought provoking book!  

I am seeing … our chickens in our yard.  They are so funny to watch!

I am hearing … our rooster crowing!

I am hoping ... the temperature tomorrow will be where we can work outside again!

I am learning ... to crochet!!! I’m teaching myself using youtube by working on simple easy quick projects that match my skill level.

In my garden ... we've decided to plant a cover crop for the winter to help add nutrients to the soil.  

In my kitchen … we’re eating a lot of quick home-made freezer meals or heat and eat home-canned meals since we’re working against time to get everything outside ready for winter.

One of my favorite things ... listening to Christmas music this time of year!

Around the house … it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!! 

A picture to share ...  this coconut cake that I made … for someone else!



patsi

Earn Cashback By Shopping Through EBates!

You can also follow A Working Pantry on Pinterest and on Facebook

To read Day Book entries of others go HERE.

AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...