Featured Post

This is Why! part 6

Previous entries can be found HERE . Thus far we’ve talked about how I use leftovers to help stock my pantry, how I shop to fill my...

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

My 100 Day Sewing Challenge #7

I did better this week, instead of getting to sew 1 day (as I did last week), I got to sew for 2 days for at least 15 minutes each day!!!

This puts me at having completed 17 of the 100 days of the challenge!

Want to see what I worked on ... good, because I want to show you ...




I stitched up these pillowcases for 2 very special little people in our lives ...



Since their mommy and daddy recently purchased them new sheets and pillowcases, I decided to purchase new pillows for these pillowcases so they could use them as 'extras' or even 'play pillows.'

What about you, what did you get stitched up this week?

patsi
She looketh well to the ways of her household … Proverbs 31:27


13 comments:

  1. I love the grace you are giving to yourself in this challenge. Maybe I need to challenge myself to do a little sewing. I hesitate since I don't know how my cancer treatment is going to go after chemo ends.
    Be blessed and successful in your 100 days in Jesus' Name!
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, grace is indeed a wonderful thing isn't it? I am praying for wonderful things for you after your chemo ends.

      Delete
  2. The pillow cases are so cute. And yes, we always need an extra pillow or two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them Patsy. Connor still uses the xmas pillowcases I made for him when he was small. Your babies will love these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janet! I enjoy sewing for them!

      Delete
  4. What cute fabrics! Good job, Patsy!

    Thanks to your challenge I finished repairing my son's quilt for my grandson. Pictures here:(and my high tech graph for keeping track of the challenge :) )

    https://northwoodsramblings.blogspot.com/2017/08/her-little-there-little.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheri, you did a good job repairing the quilt. What a treasure! And I love your hi-tech way of keeping up with the days in the challenge!!! It's right up my alley!!!!

      Delete
  5. You are doing so great at your sewing challenge! Me...not so good! Busy with out of town family, etc. But that is just as important. I will get back to it! Your pillow cases and pillows are so nice. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy! Family is more important. This 100 Day Sewing Challenge is a marathon, not a sprint. Take your time and enjoy the journey.

      Delete
  6. I love those pillow cases and can see two very happy little ones all snuggled up with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane, that's what we're hoping will happen.

      Delete
  7. I'm impressed that you're keeping at this. I think it would take me more than 15 minutes just to get something out to work on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...