~ from my home to yours, living the Working Pantry lifestyle ~ surviving today's economy ~ a can-do spirit and attitude ~

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Goals: 1/22/23



 Welcome to A Working Pantry and today's post!

if this is your first visit, we hope you find something that will make you want to come back.  If you are a regular reader, please know that you are appreciated so very much!  I love the little community of frugal living, like-minded, pantry building people we are building here and am happy that you've chosen to be a part of it!

It's the time of the week when we look back at how we did on our goals for last week and then set new ones for the upcoming week.

Here's what my goals looked like for last week (how I did on them is in red)

Zero out Sunday (Financial Goal) ... Done!  I transferred $6.82 into savings.

Pull a card Monday (Financial Goal)  Done!  I pulled card number 35 so I transferred $35 into savings.

Exercise for at least 30 minutes 6 days a week.  I only got in 5 days this week, but that's okay, I'm not beating myself up over it, it was a hard week.

Do some form of Bible study every day of week.  Done!

Complete the next step in the quilt-along I'm doing with my sister via technology.  Done!

Work on memory quilt I'm doing for a friend.  This was the only thing on my goals list that I didn't get done.  This project has gotten quite large and finding time to get it out and then spread it out to work on was a challenge this past week.  Since I do most of my sewing in small snippets of time that I grab here and there, this project didn't fit into the small snippets I had available. This means though that this goal gets moved to the top of the list for next week's goals.

Finish painting window and rehang curtain.  Done!

New Goals for the Upcoming Week

Every week goals:

Zero out Sunday (Financial Goal)

Pull a card Monday (Financial Goal) 

Exercise for at least 30 minutes 6 days a week. 

Do some form of Bible study every day of week.

Top 3 goals for the week:

Work on the memory quilt I'm doing for a friend

Preserve the 5 bundles of celery we purchased on Saturday

Complete next step in the quilt-along my sister and I are doing virtually

That's it for this week!

From the archives, I wrote and published this series back in 2015 ...

This is Why: part 3

I hope you've found something helpful or inspiring in today's post!

Until tomorrow,

Patsi 

Sharing 42 years' experience of frugal, prudent living and pantry building 

A Working Pantry

My second blog:  From This Heart of Mine 

She looketh well to the ways of her household … Proverbs 31:27 

You can view my privacy policy HERE

2 comments:

  1. I’ve exercised 30 minutes 5 days this week. I’m going to the Y to ride a stationary bike. It forces me to bend my replaced knee while not putting stress on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee Ann, good for you! Finding a way to exercise around our limitations is such a good thing ... for our mind and body.

      Delete