~ from my home to yours, living the Working Pantry lifestyle ~ surviving today's economy ~ a can-do spirit and attitude ~

Friday, February 3, 2023

Valentine Treats: 2023

  Welcome to A Working Pantry and today's post!

if this is your first visit, we hope you find something that will make you want to come back.  If you are a regular reader, please know that you are appreciated so very much!  I love the little community of frugal living, like-minded, pantry building people we are building here and am happy that you've chosen to be a part of it!

I got up long enough yesterday to get the grands Valentine goodies in the mail.

I had already done the packaging before I got sick, so it was a matter of putting them in packages to mail ...


I tied a Valentine's Day card to each with their name on it which added to the presentation, but I purposefully didn't include those in the picture for privacy purposes.

Included in each package ...
Peez
gummy hearts
heart shaped glasses
stickers
a small wind-up toy
and a box of the traditional different colored candy hearts with words on them

I tied the 'girl' ones with pink tulle and the 'boy' ones with red tulle.

I can't wait for them to get their package from G & G (grandma and grandpa)!

From the archives:


I hope you've found something helpful or inspiring in today's post!

Until tomorrow ...

Patsi 

Sharing 42 years' experience of frugal, prudent living and pantry building 

A Working Pantry

My second blog:  From This Heart of Mine 

She looketh well to the ways of her household … Proverbs 31:27 

You can view my privacy policy HERE

4 comments:

  1. They will be over the moon! That needs to be done here, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lana, part of our grands got theirs today and they were thrilled. We got to watch them open and play with it all via technology!

      Delete
  2. Patsi, I have no doubt your grandkids are going to be thrilled to get those treats in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelsey, they just got them today and were thrilled!

      Delete