Monday, September 21, 2026

Summer Series 2026: Building a Pantry with $5 a Week ... week #12

Summer Series 2026: Building a Pantry with $5 a week ... #12

Here we are at our final week of our $5 a week Pantry Building Challenge!  

This challenge has helped me to take note and focus on getting the most from my $5 as well as look closely at what needed replenishing in my pantry.  This was a no frills challenge for me and helped me restock several of our basics.

I hope it has been helpful to you as well.

Okay, what about this final week, what did I add to my pantry for $5 or less ...

I did a repeat of the organic carrots for a total of $3.98.  I was delighted to see that they were still on sale so I grabbed up 2 more bags and like before, I plan to turn them into fermented carrots.  (Each bag was $1.99 each)


And now, let's take a look at what I added to my pantry throughout this challenge utilizing just $5 a week ...

Small amounts add up!
Small amounts spent wisely can make a difference!
Small amounts is a great place to start when building up your pantry!

Okay, now it's your turn ... what did you spend your $5 on this week and if it's a food, how do you plan on using it?

Next Monday, we'll meet back here for the details on our next pantry challenge, this time it'll just be for the month of October!

Until the next time ...  

mrs. patsi @ A Working Pantry  

~ quietly holding the home front ~

She looketh well to the ways of her household … Proverbs 31:27 

Other Places You Can Find Me ...

Grandma's Got a Sewing Machine 

From This Heart of Mine  

Mrs. Patsi on Instagram

Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links.  This means that if you click on the link and place an order, etc I earn a small fee at no increased cost to you. Thank you for your support through these means. 

Thank you for using my Amazon affiliate link when placing your Amazon orders. I earn a small percentage that doesn't increase what you pay.

If you are encouraged by what you read here, please consider supporting my work via one of the following ways. Your expressions of appreciation help me keep my pantry well-stocked and me motivated to keep on keeping on with my attempts to inspire and encourage you (Titus 2:3-5) through my writings!

1 comment:

  1. We added two packages of English muffins for $1.09 each and a quart of plain yogurt for $2.45. Total was $4.63 at Lidl. Breakfast and smoothies coming right up!

    ReplyDelete