Tuesday, July 18, 2017

My 100 Day Sewing Challenge #3

Hoot! Hoot!  I've gotten to sew 3 days since my last sewing challenge post!  

That puts me at 8 of the 100 Days!!

Want to see what I stitched up???    

Here you go ....

I finished the robes for the princess class I'm teaching.  The girls will wear them in our finale in a couple of weeks!

I stitched up this pillow case, I have one more cut out ready to stitch up and then it will be time to crochet an edging on each. 

Not shown, but with the scraps I cut 2.5 inch strips, 2 inch strips, 1.5 inch strips and 1 inch strips.  The 2.5 inch strips, which are the widith of the fabric, are being added to a jelly roll I am putting together and the other strips (various sizes) are going into a plastic container specifically for each size.  What do I plan to do with these strips ... use them in a quilt, of course!

And finally, I stitched up these two bed buddies.  They have rice in them and can be thrown into the microwave to heat and then use!  I made them out of flannel.

She looketh well to the ways of her household … Proverbs 31:27

Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links.  This means that if you click on the link and place an order, etc I earn a small fee at no increased cost to you. Thank you for your support through these means. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...