~ from my home to yours, living the Working Pantry lifestyle ~ surviving today's economy ~ a can-do spirit and attitude ~

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Christmas 2021 #5: Fudge Cups

 It's time to make Christmas fudge ...


it's a yearly holiday tradition ...


we package it up into cups ...


and deliver it to our local friends and community.

They let us know that they look forward to getting it every Christmas ... 

It's the little things ...

patsi

A Working Pantry

She looketh well to the ways of her household … Proverbs 31:27

You can receive A Working Pantry blog posts via:

Bloglovin (signup in the sidebar) ...

Email subscription service, follow.it (sign up on the sidebar)

A Working Pantry Instagram page

Items I use in keeping my pantry well-stocked:

Dehydrator

Dehydrator Teflon Sheets

Dehydrator Cookbook

Food Saver Vacuum Sealer

Herb/Coffee Bean Grinder

Manual Food Chopper

Pressure Canner

Canning Supplies

Food Scale

You can view my privacy policy HERE.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL, if you were local, we'd add you to our list!!!

      Delete
  2. What recipe do you use? It looks light and fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday was fudge day at our house, too. It would be awesome to have fudge delivered to my house! Bless his heart but our oldest grandson was looking for fudge at Thanksgiving when he was here. I told him he had to come back for Christmas for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made fudge yesterday, too! lol! And I may make some Christmas fudge today (white chocolate fudge with craisins [red] and pistachios [green]). your fudge looks delicious, Patsi! I know your neighbors appreciate it! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom used to make fudge. Now she makes this peanut-marshmellow candy that is AWESOME. (And doesn't need thermometer to make it work out right. LOL) But I do miss the fudge.

    ReplyDelete