~ from my home to yours, living the Working Pantry lifestyle ~ surviving today's economy ~ a can-do spirit and attitude ~

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Blogging Break: 3/23/23

I'm going to take a blogging break for a bit, nothing is wrong, my plate is really full right now and I need to prioritize!

Thanks for understanding!

 Until next time ...

Sharing 42 years' experience of frugal, prudent living and pantry building 

My second blog:  From This Heart of Mine, where I share my love for God and His Word through my personal Bibe study.  Physical preparedness is important, but not near as important as spiritual preparedness.  Join me over at From This Heart of Mine and study God's Word with me.

She looketh well to the ways of her household … Proverbs 31:27 

You can view my privacy policy HERE.

5 comments:

  1. We will miss you but we sure do understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's spring... that is busy time.. Be safe, Blessed Be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will miss your posts, but totally understand. As spring brings new life outdoors, we need to take advantage when we can. Stay healthy and will watch for your return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your return. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your break and have fun in the garden!

    Coleen

    ReplyDelete