~ from my home to yours, living the Working Pantry lifestyle ~ surviving today's economy ~ a can-do spirit and attitude ~

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Herbal Oils!

Yesterday, I mentioned that I was in the process of straining up herbal oils that had been in the works for several weeks.

Today, I did the second straining of each oil ...


... and jarred them up.

So far I've done:

comfrey oil

dandelion oil

calendula oil

(I still have plantain oil and arnica oil to strain and jar up.)

These will be used in herbal remedies, salve making, soap making, etc.

Those beautiful rose tags were a gift ... yes, I am blessed!

(I wrote the contents of each jar on the back of the label!)

Until tomorrow!

Patsi 

Sharing 42 years' experience of frugal, prudent living and pantry building 

A Working Pantry

My second blog:  From This Heart of Mine 

She looketh well to the ways of her household … Proverbs 31:27 

You can view my privacy policy HERE

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lana, thank you! I enjoying learning about herbs as much as I do essential oils!

      Delete
  2. Quick question re: Feedburner ... All RSS reader options, or just some? I use Feeder for my RSS reading options.
    Thanks,
    Lori K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori, it's my understanding that it's just some but that some includes emails.

      Delete